Tuesday, 23. January 2018
As many of the trips described on this website, can be combined, I do not quote a cost per item. The cost of a trip for a single person can be calculated as follows:
- R2.75 per kilometre, plus
- R125.00 per hour from the agreed departure time to the dropping off at your guesthouse or hotel.
- Meals and entrance fees are excluded.
For 2 or more people the cost above per person will be reduced on a sliding scale, as follows:
Number of people
% per person
Should you wish to use my services as a guide on a self drive trip, only the rate per hour will apply. Transport cost to where I am to meet you and meals and accommodation, where applicable, could also be charged.
For more detailed information about our Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Eco-Information on the Western Cape, South Africa.
The Cape Floral Kingdom is by far the smallest of the six Floral Kingdoms of the world, comprising less than 0.5% of the earth's land surface, and just under 4 % of Southern Africa's surface.
Fynbos, meaning 'fine-leafed bush', comprises 80% of the Cape Floral Kingdom. The remaining 20% are made up of Renosterveld, Succulent Karoo and Afromontane forest.